Round Steak & Gravy
I have to apologize in advance if you are a person who really enjoys seeing the process photos of my recipes. This Round Steak & Gravy recipe requires so few steps that I actually didn’t take ANY! If you would like to see the recipe being made, you can go to my Instagram account HERE and check my highlights under the Meat category and watch how to make it.
- 4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
- 2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
- 2 C of Hot Water
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
- 2 T of Butter
- Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
- Add the slices of meat to the pot.
- Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dissolve.
- Pour over the meat and onions.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the steam and you are ready to serve.