Paula Deen’s Corn Casserole
This easy corn casserole recipe from Paula Deen requires a box of Jiffy mix and 5 other simple ingredients! Make it up to two days ahead of time before baking in the oven!
- 14.75 oz. creamed corn
- 15.25 oz. whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 8 oz. Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Be sure to drain the whole kernel corn first.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Top with grated cheddar. Cover and and bake for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Crock Pot :
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for the cheddar cheese. Be sure to drain the whole kernel corn first. Add it to a lightly greased Crock Pot.
- Top with shredded cheddar. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4.
- Ensure the center is firm and set prior to serving.