Pan-Fried Salmon Easy Recipe
- 4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lemon, cut into rounds, for serving
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over.
- Add wine, juice of 1 lemon, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer and cook, basting salmon occasionally with a spoon. When salmon is opaque, remove from skillet. Add butter and remaining lemon juice to pan and whisk to combine with the sauce. Let simmer until thickened slightly, 2 minutes.
- Serve fish drizzled with pan sauce and topped with fresh lemon slices and dill.
This article and recipe adapted from site