One Pot Mushroom Pasta – Best Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch pieces
- 1.5 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tbs , minced garlic
- 6 ounce small mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cup half and half
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces linguine broken in half
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a Dutch oven or medium pot over medium high cook add the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown. Add olive oil and add garlic, and mushrooms until tender. Add in the flour and cook. Allow to cook for another mintue.
- Add in the chicken broth, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and mix well. Add the linguine and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until pasta is cooked to liking.
- Turn off heat and add the parmesan cheese and spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted. Serve immediately.
This article and recipe adapted from site.