Honey Lavender Cold Brew Coffee Recipe Diy Drinks
- 1 cup cold brew
- 1/4 cup almond milk (more to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon fresh lavender leaves
- Combine ingredients and pour over ice.
- Garnish with additional lavender.
- Optional: if you don’t want to the lavender leaves in your coffee while you are drinking it, but still want the flavor, leave the leaves in the cold brew overnight and then strain before drinking.
- (NOTE: since the honey takes a little while to completely mix into the cold brew, feel free to put ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute and then pour over ice)
- (NOTE: if you can’t get your hands on fresh lavender, you can buy dried lavender leaves off of Amazon or you can substitute a drop or two of lavender extract – more or less to taste. I would start with one drop and go from there).
This article and recipes adapted from this site
You may also like...