Easy Yummy Doughnut Cake – Best Recipe
For the cake
- 220g butter
- 220g caster sugar
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 medium eggs
- Add a flavouring of choice like vanilla or lemon extract (we added 4 tbsp of golden syrup)
For the white chocolate ganache
- 100ml double cream (heat gently in a pan)
- 200g white chocolate (add to the cream and stir to melt)
- Pink food colouring
- Pour the mixture into a buttered Bundt tin and bake at fan 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Melt the white chocolate into the cream to create a thick ganache, add pink colouring and pour over the cake, letting it drip over the sides. Top with multi-coloured sprinkles.
This article and recipe adapted from site