Easy Sautéed Green Beans
Prepare a side of these speedy and simple Sautéed Green Beans with supper today around evening time. This formula works with new OR with solidified green beans – an all out guardian!
- 1 pound fresh green beans trimmed, (OR 1 pound frozen, not defrosted)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard (I like whole grain Dijon here) and 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice; optional
Blanch green beans (see notes):
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and the green beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl with ice cold water.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add the beans, season with salt and pepper and sauté until softened to your taste, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the butter mustard and lemon juice (if using). Check for seasoning and serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from site.