Easy Recipe Keto Brownies
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup swerve
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- handful of walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease or line an 8×8 baking dish or small round pan.
- In a large bowl, mix everything together until well combined starting with your wet ingredients and then slowly mixing in the dry.
- Pour the batter into your baking dish, and bake for about 25 minutes. The center should be pretty moist when you pull them out of the oven as they will continue to bake in the pan.
- Allow them to cool for about 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from site.