Delicious Creamy Cucumber Salad – Best Recipe
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons minced yellow onion
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of pepper
- Place cucumbers and onion in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, salt, vinegar, dill weed, sugar and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour over cucumbers and mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or longer.
- Mix well and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from site